About The Food Writing that Is Good Awards
It's called the Food Writing that Is Good Awards because that is a hilarious name. But it's not limited only to writing. Video, social media accounts, food blogs, humor, editing, restaurant criticism, anonymous food-related Twitter accounts and photos. Podcasts. What else? You tell me.
Most food awards are pay to play...pay an enormous entry fee, and then you just might be nominated. The Food Writing that Is Good Awards is pay to play, too, but with a twist. We're going to help hungry kids with your submission fees.
- Entry fees are minimum $1 donation to No Kid Hungry.
- If you have multiple entries, please make a minimum donation of $1 per entry to No Kid Hungry.
- Be cool. There's a little more detail below in the entry fee section.
- There are a fuck ton of prizes. They're very exciting. More on that later.
- Submit your entry by March 31 at midnight Eastern.